I know this is an odd description but KDM have been working closely as a Principal Contractor, supplier and nominated fit out contractor to one of the worlds leading distribution companies. Unfortunately we are limited on what we can share about our activities but its still work we are very proud to be associated with. So without naming any specific company we wanted to show that we have big box capability and deliver the pipelines named above up to a value of £5 000 000 per project throughout the UK, Germany, France, Poland, Spain ,Italy, Czech Republic and others.
Part of our delivery has been assisting this client in developing international roll outs which include KDM design, manufacturing and installation. KDM have successfully programmed and delivered these schemes throughout the UK and rest of Europe. KDM took the design concept and developed a functional solution as well as programming the logistical distribution and install in more than 6 countries within the EU. The success of this project has led to continued opportunities throughout Europe and more diverse work streams with the client, this has ultimately led to KDM establishing an entity in the Netherlands to take the European opportunities forward with this client if and when Brexit crystalizes. AMAZING!
Fit Out Case Studies & Clients
Since opening in 1998 we have been extremely privileged to be able to work with some of the biggest and most influential companies in the UK. We are proud to maintain long-running partnerships and make sure we keep producing high quality fit out solutions to our loyal clientele.
Tesco Case Study
We helped Tesco reach their interior fit-out needs in a number of ways.
- Door sets- we manufacture Tesco’s doors in our bespoke manufacturing facility. Our state of the art and bespoke online ordering system means Tesco’s main contractors can quickly and easily order new door sets as they are required for each project.
- Washrooms- we are part of the Tesco supply chain to manufacture and install washroom solutions to ensure that Tesco’s washrooms are off the highest standards in relation to hygiene, decor and functionality.
- External Treatments- Our design and manufacturing team helped Tesco with external façade including Welcome, Recycling And Hello Brand Walls
McDonald’s Fit Out Case Study
Our team helped McDonald’s roll out their “ Experience Of The Future Campaign”
- We supplied OAT and ART of Food screens which help provide separation between the kitchen and dining area and privacy to the diners adding to a sleek dining experience.
- We have delivered multiple sites as a Principal Contract on the EotF scheme throughout the UK