KDM has an in house design team to coordinate with our clients to develop a design solution to realize your ideas. We also have over a decade experience delivering office developments though out the UK including delivery of fit out packages including prestigious clients such as Royal Bank of Scotland, Lloyds Banking Group and HSBC. We also have developed from a shell luxury offices for Cortex in the Heart of Edinburgh along with our continued office fit outs for leading distributors through out the UK and Europe.
Why Choose KDM ?
Changing the interior design and fit out of your company’s premises can be an expensive and complex process. Choosing the right fit out which can deliver a quality project on time is of the utmost importance. Here at KDM we firmly believe we are one of the most experienced fit-out contractors in the UK. Below are a few reasons why we have maintained a stellar record over the years and have provided services to some of the UK’s leading blue chip clients.
- A 360 Fit-out Solution- Our objective is to complete the project from concept to client handover. Not all contractors have the capacity, knowledge or resources to effectively carry out, initial designs, bespoke manufacturing and fit out services which are stringently project managed by our experienced operations team. Our 360 service means we take the strain of your team and save you the hassle of coordinating multiple contractors.
- Great Reputation- Before hiring a contractor it is always best to do prior research and including the clientele they have carried out services for. At KDM we have worked with some of the UK’s biggest companies including Tesco, Aldi, Amazon, Primark, and Pret a Manger . KDM’s culture is based around quality craftsmanship and delivering projects which live up to our clients’ expectations. Our blog has detailed cases studies on some our most important and successful projects.
- Accreditation’s- Our work is validated and meets the standards of industry governing bodies. Most companies will tell you their work is high quality and meets best practices but to have 100% faith in a fit out company you really need to check if they are accredited by the right industry bodies. Read more about our industry accreditation’s here.
- Emphasis on Customer Service & Communication. At KDM we understand that the client’s opinion is of the upmost importance. Each new project is assigned a dedicated Key Account Manager, who will keep you informed on your projects progress, be on hand to answer questions and lead you through the journey.
Services Provided by KDM
This is our bread and butter. We specialise in general and bespoke joinery, internal/external cladding, door set manufacturing and installation and washroom solutions. We also provide other essential services as a Principal Contractor including trades such as; plumbing, electrical, M&E, flooring and decoration.
KDM provide a turnkey service including coordination of design, manufacturing, site coordination and management and fit out services.
Not all our competitors can rival our 19,000sq manufacturing complex which utilises state of the art machinery. Our manufacturing specialities lie in laminated/solid surfaces and timber manufacturing. Products that we manufacture include, but are not limited to;
- Door sets
- Commercial spray
- Media Walls & Cladding
- Public Bar, Restaurant, Commercial and Retail Furniture
Fit Out Case Studies & Clients
Since opening in 1998 we have been extremely thankful to be able to work with some of the biggest and most influential companies in the UK. We are proud to maintain long-running partnerships and make sure we keep producing high quality fit out solutions to our loyal clientele.
Tesco Case Study
We helped Tesco reach their interior fit-out needs in a number of ways.
- Door sets- we manufacture Tesco’s doors in our bespoke manufacturing facility. Our state of the art and bespoke online ordering system means Tesco’s main contractors can quickly and easily order new door sets as they are required for each project.
- Washrooms- we are part of the Tesco supply chain to manufacture and install washroom solutions to ensure that Tesco’s washrooms are of the highest standards in relation to hygiene, decor and functionality.
- External Treatments- Our design and manufacturing team helped Tesco with external façade including Welcome, Recycling And Hello Brand Walls
McDonald’s Fit Out Case Study
Our team helped McDonald’s roll out their “ Experience Of The Future Campaign”
- We supplied OAT and ART of Food screens which help provide separation between the kitchen and dining area and privacy to the diners adding to a sleek dining experience.
- We have delivered multiple sites as a Principal Contract on the EotF scheme throughout the UK
KDM Shopfitting & Contract Areas of Service
Based in Dalgety Bay in Fife our head office are right in the middle of Scotland’s central belt, meaning we are a short drive away from Edinburgh and Glasgow. However, we are a national outfit and carry out extensive principal contracting, shopfitting and fit out contracts all over the UK and Western Europe. It does not matter if your project is based in Edinburgh or London we have the manpower, facilities and experience to deliver your project.
If you are interested in our services please call 01383 829546 or email us at email@example.com.